Subject: exclave tourism
Date: Jul 31, 2001 @ 04:33
Author: Dallen Timothy (Dallen Timothy <dtimothy@...>)
Prev    Post in Topic    Next
Prev    Post in Time    Next

exclave tourism

Hi Brendan and everyone.  Yes, I'm still with you, but I just got back tonight (two hours ago) from trapsing around North America for a few weeks.  I do find this issue on borders and tourism in India and Pakistan and Bangladesh very interesting.

Now, here's a cheap and selfish plug.  My most recent book was just published two weeks ago.  If any of you are interested here's the information:

Timothy, D.J.  2001.  Tourism and Political Boundaries.  London: Routledge.

Unfortunately, it's a $90 book (I had no input into the price!!), so I don't think many of you will be able to buy it, but I would encourage you to ask your local and university libraries to buy it!!

Best wishes everyone,
Dallen