Subject: Re: Border picture on the money/Neuwerk
Date: Jul 27, 2001 @ 22:01
Author: Peter Smaardijk ("Peter Smaardijk" <smaardijk@...>)

Great maps, Harry!

So the two boundaries don't come together in one, but two points. I
wonder if they're marked. The short stretch between the points looks
like to be a rectified coastline. It is just that the southernmost
point is already within a piece of reclaimed land, which leaves
Hamburg it's mainland here.

Peter S.

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "Harry ten Veen" <pa8km@a...> wrote:
> Attached to this mail are three parts of two maps.
>
> From the map "Nationalpark Hamburgisches Wattenmeer":
> Cuxhaven-1 and Cuxhaven-2.
> This map is 1:30.000 by Bundesamt für Seeschifffahrt und
Hydrographie -