Subject: Re: articles
Date: Jun 04, 2001 @ 01:47
Author: bjbutler@bjbsoftware.com (bjbutler@...)

1679! That would be the oldest marker any of us have found in the
US. I did find what appears to be an original (1731) marker at the
former Connecticut - Massachusetts - New York colonial tri-point, but
it has no inscriptions to substantiate its antiquity.

Where would I look for the 1939 article you mentioned?

BJB