Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Enclave access
Date: May 07, 2001 @ 05:27
Author: rpalmber@abo.fi (rpalmber@...)

Hi Grant,

the two Cypriot villages are very easy to visit,
as there are no borders whatsoever between British
and Cypriot territories - for someone actually looking
for signs of boundaries this is in fact annoying. :)
I have only passed the power station road on a bus,
so I don't know whether one can visit it.

Rolf