Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] first known map of hnnisv tridominium & its trilines & tripoint
Date: Oct 25, 2006 @ 17:24
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <lgm@...>)

The lobe of the Gulf of Fonseca that begins at the kilometer scale and
north arrow runs about 20 miles southeastward and has an average width
of about eight miles between opposing points of land. Therefore, there
is plenty of room within it for tridominium under the provisions of the
court decision below. If the Gulf is jointly held, subject only to the
sovereign three-mile territorial seas, I see no reason why the
southeastern lobe should not be joint, as well as the small area along
the historic bay closing line.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA