Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Updates at Border Crossing Hitlist
Date: Oct 20, 2006 @ 00:02
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

yes & as you also probably know
tho it evidently does bear repeating for anyone who is
still confused
or who may have become confused since the last time it
was repeated
here at bp we count only the actual multipoints as
being on our course
whether for hitting or listing
or discussing or taking aim at or zeroing in on etc
etc
while off course you may be absolutely right as usual
also

for you certainly can hit or list or count anything
you like as being anything you like wherever whenever
& however you like

so please verify our group description at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/
if you need to change your crossings or cross your
changings

but in a nutshell
if you arent somehow talking about multipointing here
whether in earnest or in jest
or at least somehow paying lip service to this express
aim & topic of ours before changing your subject
then you really arent quite beeping us at all

--- Jesper Nielsen/Borderbase <jesper@...>