Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] just a guess but escaped sniffer dog may be trying for bcidmt
Date: Oct 18, 2006 @ 14:37
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <lgm@...>)

From the veggies in the background, I tend to doubt the Associated
Press's assertion that the photo of Eddie was taken in Montana. I
suggest, rather, Texas, where it says that he was trained.

I note that Mike went to quite a stretch to dress up this post (much
more suited for Border Point) with a highly contrived tripoint
reference. :-)

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA