Subject: Re: SV: [BoundaryPoint] bamers
Date: Oct 11, 2006 @ 12:32
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

thanx
& i do appreciate your agreement with my almers
position
but cant imagine how you arrived at your bamers
pushpin
which seems to me gratuitously far afield
unless you would say what data you are basing it on
for i do still need all the help i can get on this
elusive one at least

khambodia & the rest of the cees should be coming soon
tho

--- Jesper Nielsen/Borderbase <jesper@...>

http://www.nicolette.dk/borderbase/tripoint.php?c1=158

<http://www.nicolette.dk/borderbase/tripoint.php?c1=158&c2=155&c3=17&orienta

<http://www.nicolette.dk/borderbase/tripoint.php?c1=158&c2=155&c3=2&orientat
> ion> &c2=155&c3=2&orientation=
>
> The Border crossing Hitlist is a little more complex
> and will take more time
> to update.
>
> Jesper
>
> --
> Borderbase - your online guide to international
> borders and tripoints
> http://www.nicolette.dk/borderbase
>

> _____

<http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/features/mapcenter/map.aspx?TextLatitude=42.5

394085282691&TextLongitude=20.1301333048948&TextAltitude=10&TextSelectedEnti

ty=10067803&SearchEnc=false&MapStyle=Comprehensive&MapSize=Large&MapStyleSel

ectedIndex=0&searchTextMap=metaljka&MapStylesList=Comprehensive&ZoomOnMapCli

ckCheck=on&ResultsListbox=42.5394085282691$20.1301333048948$7$10067803$Darav

ica+$peak$,+Serbia+and+Montenegro$Large$Comprehensive>