Subject: Re: SV: [BoundaryPoint] yikes new serbia & montenegro iso codes have indeed finally been announced
Date: Oct 03, 2006 @ 23:22
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

well if you do go to the effort of adding montenegro &
serbia
& subtracting serbia & montenegro
then how about taking the opportunity to also add
bahrain & singapore
so you could just insert all the territorial sea
tripoints without further ado

there are less than a dozen of these in the world i
believe
& of course they are just as real & world class as the
continental ones

& i cant think of any other countries youd have to add
to pull it off

so for this small extra effort you could soon arrive
at absolute completeness
both dry & wet

i would help you round them all up just for the fun of
it if you like
which i will probably want to do at the end of the
tour anyway just for dessert

--- Jesper Nielsen/Borderbase <jesper@...>

<http://www.iso.org/iso/fr/prods-services/iso3166ma/03updates-on-iso-3166/nl