Subject: SV: [BoundaryPoint] BEFRLU
Date: Sep 29, 2006 @ 19:23
Author: Jesper Nielsen/Borderbase ("Jesper Nielsen/Borderbase" <jesper@...>)

I agree, satpic too unclear.

On GCEBE 2001 we had much discussion of the actual tripoint, as Peter's map showed BEFR parallel with the stream. Parallel with BEFR stream goes a fence, which could have been the true border. But we all know maps are not made for freaks and some times borders are known to be off the line to show other features.

Harry seemed to believe the marker was the actual tripoint. Not sure of the argument. Maybe he can explain again.

Jesper

--
Borderbase - your online guide to international borders and tripoints
http://www.nicolette.dk/borderbase