Subject: Re: SV: SV: [BoundaryPoint] atitsi
Date: Sep 29, 2006 @ 15:45
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

what a treat
many thanxxx

now i hardly even have to go to europe in 2008 as last
promised

& i also see we do very much agree here that the
tripoint is at the absolute summit point
but that our 50 meter horizontal difference at google
earth is just owing to our differing degrees of
confidence in google earth in this particular function

& oddly it is i who am the more generally trusting one
this time
for the first time
after the long train of disabusements of supposed
accuracy we have just been enjoying at google earth

but on balance i must agree with you rather than me
in the present case
as well as with real reality rather than virtual
reality generally
for i still trust your personal memory better than
googles

--- Jesper Nielsen/Borderbase <jesper@...>

(http://www.sentierinatura.it/EasyNET/Frameset.asp?Code=sentierinatura

<http://www.sentierinatura.it/EasyNET/Frameset.asp?Code=sentierinatura&Page=