Subject: Re: SV: [BoundaryPoint] ahh possibly lost again at bdinmm we are
Date: Sep 28, 2006 @ 23:20
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@yahoo.com>)

bravo
it certainly is
& it seems to confirm the tripoint is on the ridge
line
& perhaps even at a ridge trijunction
for i cant be sure about that owing to the tight map
margin there
but in any case apparently about 1150 meters south of
reng tlang summit
which is itself about 70 meters north of your pushpin
center

all of which would make the tripoint a few hundred
meters south of my earlier guess shown here
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.culture.discuss.boundary-point/9264
& inspires me to offer the attached hopefully
corrected tripoint stretching diagram to reflect this
map & honor your finding it

but in this case my white line simply extends from
reng tlang summit in the north the indicated 1150
meters sse to the projected tripoint

--- Jesper Nielsen/Borderbase <jesper@nicolette.dk>

http://sunsite.berkeley.edu:8085/india/250k/nf46_10.jpg