Subject: Re: SV: [BoundaryPoint] boclpe
Date: Sep 26, 2006 @ 12:40
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

thanx
great
& by all means please do correct or improve upon
everything you can

my feelers cant be hurt

indeed zeroing in on & finding the actual tripoint is
the name & whole point of the game
& playing for any less than that just isnt worth the
candle imo

--- Jesper Nielsen/Borderbase <jesper@...>

<http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/postlist.php?Cat=0&Board=EarthExternalData&page=