Subject: hmm should i make another retry
Date: Sep 07, 2006 @ 13:26
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)
Prev    Post in Topic    Next
Prev    Post in Time    Next

following is a third try to post the following
begun yesterday
thus attaining a rare bp multihood already today
tho not nearly a bp record yet

i am also tickled to notice
exactly which messages the cosmos & i etherize &
multiply in this peculiar way

Re: copy of another lost message that may yet arrive
in duplicate

(http://66.77.122.13/International/Country.aspx?Country=Bulgaria