Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] dzmlne
Date: Sep 11, 2006 @ 03:10
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

haha what dismal knee he said

but i thought everyone wanted to learn the code & talk
the walk like this
so naturally & mnemonically

& i know it wouldnt kill me at least to spell
everything out
since i usually do exactly what you are suggesting i
do in this case
& it never once killed me yet

nor is there in reality any such thing as death dead
dying killing etc anyway

but here i just figured everyone was following along
with jesper & me & christian &al in sequence on this
borderbase google earth magical mystery tour
where everything is already clearly labeled &
captioned thanx to him
& you can just zoom out & back in if you do forget the
country names
or can solve for them anyhow else you like
as i am very glad to see you actually did
also without being killed or lamed

for solving things is perhaps in itself our most
meaningful activity here

but still
even if none of the above is true for you
why presume what is meaningful for others
or deprive them of the fun of the chase by doing or
asking me to do everything for them

for the greatest truth & meaning of dzmlne
it seems to me
is
he who lives among the lame learns to limp