Subject: english quad was Re: Historic Tripoint: Russia / Germany / Austria-Hungary
Date: Aug 28, 2006 @ 23:34
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

nicky
still very much looking forward to your coming issue
i just realized for some reason i neglected to mention this earlier
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/19456
& especially
http://www.blanchflower.org/tripoints/ca-nh-ru-li.html
which was the actual forgotten source & cause of all the stamford commotion here
& which just again inspired me to write away to its creator for the desired local help
since i dont agree with his quadripoint positioning in any case
& am hoping i can persuade him of mine
as well to go take another look for an expected marker up on the expressway
so hopefully please stand by for more data on this yet too

but was he perhaps your unknown local informant with the tape measure etc
or just a coincidence i have found a kindred spirit in the neighborhood