Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: finnish octapoint maps seem to confirm spikes in photo
Date: Aug 28, 2006 @ 12:54
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

great thanx & mutual congrats jan
for this photo is a distinct improvement in the state
of play here
& fairly qed on the above titled surmise
in showing off no fewer than 7 of the hypothesized 8
spikes
all still just where they would have to be to mark the
known town lines
with only the 8th town line & spike still presumably
hiding behind the marker itself

now lets just hope our next visitor will have the
presence of mind to examine the apex of the rock & to
bring back a photo looking down upon it from directly
above
not just to catch all 8 spikes & the full octafinial
diagram in a single frame
for that has become somewhat academic now
but most especially
to see what exactly the very octapoint itself looks
like

for we are technically still just as much in the dark
in broad daylight here in finland as we are befogged
befumed & benighted inside the octapoint volcano in
the philippines