Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] first known alcsmk visit photo claim
Date: Aug 28, 2006 @ 07:15
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

thanx
good one
& if you will review the entire message youve taken
this lede from
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/19795
which continues
but i etc seriously doubt the claim etc etc
then you will see if you dont already that i already
agree with you

for we do know all too well that many if not most
people
including even some bp members
dont at all suppose a tripoint is really an exact
point
nor anything particularly worth finally arriving at
for that matter
but rather some generally vague area of convergency
sometimes even at some considerable distance from the
true tripoint
& fully worthy of being blurred & even drowned out by
what they are pleased to call other geographical
curiosities & miscellaneous irrelevancies

& i suppose this is only natural
but not for us who mean point when we say it

http://www.flickr.com/photos/haxhinexha/80916669/in/set-72057594070509277/