Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] BOCLPE
Date: Aug 22, 2006 @ 20:56
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

sharp shooting there hombre
& do hold on to these pix as they are evidently all
that remain alive of the several to many we have
previously found of this tripoint marker

&
since the massive concrete monument is now looking
like only a hollow vee rather than the seemingly far
more massive trianglular obelisk we once saw all 3
sides of
as for example in
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/15484
tho we can scarcely get a partial sense of 2 sides of
it at the moment
it is now looking very much like the peruvian side has
somehow been removed
yikes
as if it had really only been just a thin sheet of
plywood or something
leaving the surprisingly hollow interior of the vee
entirely exposed
so one might now simply penetrate what is left of the
marker at ground level to reach the actual tripoint
in the perhaps even gooey center
rather than having to climb to the vertex of so hard &
slippery looking as well as so vertiginous a pinnacle
as i recall it was or is

& thats a most peculiar improvement in the state of
play there
but i think probably a real one

--- Jesper Nielsen/Borderbase <jesper@...>

<http://nicolette.dk/borderbase/tripoint.php?c1=16&c2=29&c3=113>