Subject: correction Re: [BoundaryPoint] yikes a top level english megapoint virgin gb2cmlinarl
Date: Jul 18, 2006 @ 13:47
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

oops
make that just beside the railway underpass just
before the exit ramp
& not within the jug handle at all but a few hundred
meters west of it

so maybe not so conveniently located but rather
challengingly located after all

http://streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=501950&y=305765&z=4&sv=501950,305765&st=4&ar=Y&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?address=&city=Easton%20On%20The%20Hill&state=Lincolnshire&zipcode=&country=GB&title=%3cb%3eEaston%20On%20The%20Hill%2c%20Lincolnshire%20GB%3c%2fb%3e&cid=lfmaplink2&name=