Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Tripoint Tries
Date: Jul 11, 2006 @ 00:19
Author: Hugh Wallis ("Hugh Wallis" <hugh@...>)

OK - fullsize pics of the visit now uploaded at http://tinyurl.com/z2f9d

From: BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of aletheia kallos
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2006 6:25 PM
To: BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com

no not conclusive
but thats promising
especially if we can find legal basis for all 3 stream
boundaries
in text or maps etc
so i will be looking out for this
thanx nice

<http://www.geocachi ng.com/seek/ log.aspx? LUID=e79c7d27- 1384-4627- aa01-f654f8

<http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/BoundaryPo int/message/ 6091>
> yahoo.com/group/ BoundaryPoint/ message/6091
>
> but to our knowledge no one has ever determined the
> median point by exact or even approximate
> measurements
> from the obelisks
> nor mentioned this what may now be a 16 year old
> sapling on the spot
> if indeed it still survives in such difficult
> looking
> conditions
>
> but can you say any more about any of this
>
> --- Hugh Wallis <hugh@our-own-
> <mailto:hugh% 40our-own- home.com> home.com>
> wrote:
>
> > For some of my pics of CZPLSK see
> > http://tinyurl. <http://tinyurl. com/n3zrz>
> com/n3zrz - I took a whole
> > lot more but haven't had time to properly make
> them
> > available yet.
> >

> > _____
> >
> > From: BoundaryPoint@
> <mailto:BoundaryPoi nt%40yahoogroups .com>
> yahoogroups. com
> > [mailto:BoundaryPoi nt@

Do You Yahoo!?
http://mail. yahoo.com