Subject: correction Re: [BoundaryPoint] China - North Korea and Russia Tripoint
Date: Jul 06, 2006 @ 17:57
Author: benofford ("benofford" <benofford@...>)

Thanks for that! I have managed to get the map and Google aligned
so I have a better understanding of what is where!

I believe there is a train from Vladivostok to Pyongyang - do you
think that is uses the rail bridge in the image?

This area is of interest to me and I am off to Beijing in October /
November. I found a page through Jesper's posting
(http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/46443/100d9b/) which contains
information about a place where tourists can temporarily 'jump' into
North Korea and back - if nobodies looking! Does anybody know if it
is really possible? Or has anybody done it?

Thanks,

Ben
--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, aletheia kallos