Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] No eggzil border dance
Date: Jul 05, 2006 @ 15:15
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

bravo
in this case it is an honor to just know someone who
knows someone who has been there

next time you see him
would you ask for his impression of the actual
tripoint itself if any

or even for a diagram of the facility
including the egil & gzil passages or crossings
if possible
in relation to the tripoint position

best i can figure
this double border crossing construction must be
entirely within israel & snugged up against the border
corner in such a way that eggzil per se is situated
outside the northwest corner of the structure

perhaps at a 3way junction of fencing
or just at the exterior corner of the building

but i would sure like to have an eye witness report