Subject: Re: does this mean bwnazmzw bridge is finally funded or still begging
Date: Jun 18, 2006 @ 02:28
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

yes i agree it doesnt make much sense in this form
& suspect an even more garbled transmission than is already apparent from the obvious
typos etc
but we have been waiting what seems like an eternity already for this fantastic bridge
& it is so beguiling because the actualization of the project can only serve to clarify &
advance the multipointing try

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus" <lgm@...> wrote:

> If the bridge structure is supposed to cost P410.9m, and the border
> control facilities are supposed to cost P178.5m, then the government
> appropriation of P34m represents approximately 5.8 percent of the funds
> needed. It's a start, but don't hold your breath.
>
> Lowell G. McManus
> Leesville, Louisiana, USA

d=20060616&i=Govt_sets_aside_P34m_for_Kazungula_Bridge