Subject: Re: SV: [BoundaryPoint] eggzil update
Date: Jun 07, 2006 @ 15:29
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

haha
good point roger

one could hardly even imagine saying
egil2gzhdss
eagle to gas heads
come in gas heads

another advantage of eggzil tho was suggested here
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/19411
where the further possibilities of eggzile & eggzilw
were also considered

indeed eggzile couldnt be more mnemonically apt as
well as more pronounceable even if one tried

nor eggzilw more exhilarating
if you just imagine baba wawa waiting on the beach or
twinkling her toes there

but what is she & or eggzilw waiting for

pwesumably for gaza statehood to blow this point off
the map by projecting proper maritime zones

but in the meantime & until gaza comes home to roost &
or actually hatches
for purposes of naming this kerem shalom tripoint
anyway
i think eggzile & or eggzil do just fine

over easy & or out