Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Google Earth/Maps at Borderbase
Date: Jun 03, 2006 @ 14:07
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

very tastefully done maestro

zeroing in by spacing out

i will be interested to see all the improvements this
adds

but in the meantime can you or anyone suggest how to
open this new kmz file on a mac
as a direct route to the tripointing would be a big
enhancement in itself

in any case
per your request below
& while testing to see if i could see what actually
had been changed
i sampled the existing route by selecting &
reselecting my way to your alphabetically first item
afcnpk
http://nicolette.dk/borderbase/tripoint.php?c1=1&c2=30&c3=109&orientation=
which gives
http://www.geocities.com/sdrawkcabdom/Border-Images-AfghanPakChina.html
tho you yourself have rightly reported this to be
incorrect
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/15844
as has subsequent research here also

this stopped me cold
but perhaps it signals that our or your entire
tricountry point collection there could stand a double
checking & a spring cleaning
which i would volunteer to help with if you like
once the access to it has been so nicely streamlined

--- Jesper Nielsen/Borderbase <jesper@...>