Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: 2 or 3 more semiclave border crosses found in switzerland a la jungholz
Date: Jun 02, 2006 @ 22:41
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

ahh beautiful
in more ways than one

so do you believe you have the full punctoscopy &
clavoscopy there

i dont believe i can add a thing to your collection at
this point
tho i have recently made the most careful search i
could

unless there is some basis in fact for this unique
encarta rendering of a fribourg fribourg neuchatel
vaud quadripoint in lake neuchatel
at the greatest zoom level here
http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/features/mapcenter/map.aspx?TextLatitude=47.0330856058688&TextLongitude=4.59952323850699&TextAltitude=7&TextSelectedEntity=8578373&SearchEnc=false&MapStyle=Comprehensive&MapSize=Large&MapStyleSelectedIndex=0&searchTextMap=fribourg&MapStylesList=Comprehensive&ZoomOnMapClickCheck=on&ResultsListbox=47.0330856058688%3B4.59952323850699%3B7%3B8578373%3BCorcelles%2C+C%c3%b4te-d%c2%92Or%2C+Burgundy%2C+France%3BLarge%3BComprehensive
tho i rather doubt it

also
to make up for the loss of mexico in arifs
subdivisional megapoint collection
the andorran quadriparish point apparent could be
added there
ad2caenmaor
for canillo encamp la massana & ordino
which he & we have also previously considered
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.culture.discuss.boundary-point/1124

http://www.schober.ch/site/fileadmin/img/Bildmaterial/WEMF-Karte_CH.JPG