Subject: Re: 2 or 3 more semiclave border crosses found in switzerland a la jungholz
Date: Jun 02, 2006 @ 19:52
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

thanxx
much better too

& explains why i was enjoying so much dejavu in these supposed discoveries

& arifs fine page just rediscovered in new format is
http://members.aol.com/marismits/LoclGeo.htm
which mentions several swiss cantonal claves i still havent located
& to which i am glad to also be able to add
a newfound solothurn exclave in bern
& possibly a couple of others i am still looking out for
tho none apparently involve any more multipointing

& also to suggest the subtraction of the mexican quadristate wannabe from that page
now that we found it not to exist