Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: out looking for us2ctny3duli4amkesh
Date: May 16, 2006 @ 11:09
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

many thanxxx mike
glad you liked it
& am encouraged by your interesting convergence of
dates there too

i guess the whole neighborhood got a burst of
development during this period

also
after posting the full color google satpic
i recalled the black & white terraserver images are
actually much better
http://terraserver-usa.com/image.aspx?T=1&S=12&Z=18&X=779&Y=5784&W=1&qs=%7ckent%7cct%7c
& this one clearly indicates the tripoint location
some 50 yards east of the pipeline trail rather than
in the middle of the imaginary clearcut
& a similarly short distance south of a distinctive
sharp bend in the trail

so with these improved data i ought to be able to zero
in better
even without necessarily resorting to gps
& will retry both markers 32 & 24 & report back soon

http://maps.google.com/?ll=41.799343,-73.498278&spn=0.031417,0.058537&t=h&

http://topozone.com/map.asp?z=18&n=4635761&e=624341&s=25&size=l&datum=nad83&
> > layer=DRG25
> > & found it similarly elusive at nearly as close
> range
> > in an open meadow
> >
> > this suggests further that both of these numbered
> > markers are at least not of the highly visible
> 1909
> > persuasion
> > & to that extent they are the more likely to
> actually
> > be 1860 jobbies

=== message truncated ===