Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Biking the border
Date: Apr 23, 2006 @ 17:14
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

welcome malte
& thanx
nice stuff

& i didnt read every word as i was getting a fair dose
so could well have missed the answer to my main point
of curiosity
but
was quite struck by how each of the biking stages
appears to run deliberately & more or less exactly
from one triprovincial point to another

for example the final day stage appears to cover
without comment the entire northern sector of the
dutch limburg & belgian limburg interprovincial border

& nothing but that sector
from its dutch north brabant triprovincial point
to its first belgian liege triprovincial point
aka benl2lilinb & benl2lgliliw respectively in our
local cockabebble

& so on & so forth in the case of his equally
meticulous previous stages

yet the account doesnt appear to address these or any
tripoints directly
so far as i could tell
nor even considers the curious impression its
segmentation by them produces on a similarly
multipoint oriented reader

so
strangely
the writer appears both entirely mindful & entirely
oblivious of his & our trypoints or collectors targets
all at one & the same time

it is as tho he & they & we are all both there & not
there at once

fantastic

--- Collectors Target <malte.aronsson@...>