Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] nm-tx-chih
Date: Apr 17, 2006 @ 12:30
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

nicely done doctor
& glad to hear from you

anyone not receiving emails can see your pix at
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.culture.discuss.boundary-point/8800

&
tho the borders are of course all wrong here
http://maps.google.com/?ll=31.783957,-106.528126&spn=0.004478,0.007339&t=h
& the rio much higher than you found it besides
still the line of rocks can be spotted & zoomed &
followed to the wet tripoint position
just as you did on foot in paying the best known visit
there in history

my own tries at wading in to the deepest point were
interrupted by officious border patrol & other ominous
stuff from which i was lucky to just make good my
escapes
so it gives me a lot of satisfaction to learn you
nailed the point so well

http://topozone.com/map.asp?z=13&n=3517481&e=355301&s=24&size=l&datum=nad83&layer=DRG25