Subject: Re: When 4 counties converge: marching through Georgia.
Date: Apr 04, 2006 @ 00:33
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Roger McCutcheon" <rogerdwmac@...> wrote:

> According to my Newsweek Atlas, Gwinnett and Jackson counties are not
> contiguous, but there is a four-pointer at or near Bogart with Jackson,
> Barrow,
> Clarke and Oconee. Could it be wrong? The scale allows for one state per
> page. Roger & out.

hahaha
well roger if you have begun to doubt the infallibility of your newsweek atlas
then you must already be doing something extremely right yourself

but i gather then that you didnt actually reach the news article detailing this bagwhaja
megapoint & showing its actual marker being fondled by the nice lady
class a
nor the topo link showing the quadrifinial & territorial conjunction
for which screwup i again apologize profusely & assure you there is now easy access to
both of them albeit not from one & the same message as i had initially intended
so you may want to persevere with your try to bag bagwhaja
as i assure & reassure you it is well founded

& yes you are right as well to still believe your newsweek atlas could still be right about
some things anyway
for i can already to a certain extent confirm the nearby babocloc discovery you made thru
your continued use of it
http://topozone.com/map.asp?
z=17&n=3761260&e=265546&s=25&size=l&datum=nad83&layer=DRG25
& can also hold forth the hope that we may yet locate 1 or 2 additional such megapoints
too on your further march thru georgia
with or without its further helpfulness or uselessness
based at least on this preliminary punctoscopy
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/547
by which you might also compare its marching effectiveness in other states