Subject: Re: French territorries (Outre-Mer)
Date: Mar 31, 2006 @ 14:12
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Roger McCutcheon" <rogerdwmac@...> wrote:

> It is worth pointing out that the Carribean/Antilles island of
> Saint-Martin has the
> only land border between France and the Netherlands! Roger.

yes it is & does thanx

& a fittingly redoubled welcome & salute to xavier too
for his double barreled sharpshooting
since answering any 2 questions well or even just doing any 2 things well is the closest
thing to taking aim at a multipoint

just as visiting & doggedly pursuing any border might eventually lead to a convergency of
3 or more of them

& so
to attain our multihood & full bp hat trick herel as usual
& to either prolong the pleasure of this ongoing proxy shootup or to make it an actual
multipoint try
is there a multipoint at the end of any if not all these lines territories coins elections etc
that particularly emerges & interests you or anyone as a suitably culminating
multidimensional target