Subject: Re: microstates and independence
Date: Mar 13, 2006 @ 17:13
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

brendan the conversations you must be thinking of arent actually taking place & wouldnt
likely be taking place any longer here at boundarypoint

indeed nearly all the microstate & clave conversations here over the years
like so many of our other conversations
have just been a lovely misunderstanding of the actually stated purpose & prevailing
interest here
& thus i assume they must now finally be off in the margin somewhere themselves

there does remain here however an earnest & nonmarginal interest in the multipointing
you mention & imply
if you would care to add anything more specific to those parts of your comments

of course we remain your avid & grateful fans in any case