Subject: further on this special back to artur roger doug &al via esplpt
Date: Mar 03, 2006 @ 15:04
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

assuming this is understandable
which i do
& that i may therefore have fairly won your fair attention again
i just want to take another opportunity to apologize for the flagrancy of my play & humor
in this thread
as well as lately in general
as well as always
tho not for any slight strangeness in it
since anyone arriving at bp even today could & perhaps should expect at least that much

so if you are newer than message 4 & will also allow my playing another golden oldie
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/4
you may already see now why i am in such earnest all the time
yet strangely not at all serious ever
tho i may also need to add now too that the lost photo there was of an authentic looking
usgs marker disk featuring an image of mickey mouse
such as i understand may actually mark the boundaries of the real disney world
which is very near bp ground zero both geographically & er spiritually

so i trust you can easily supply that image in your imagination too

& think of others featuring portraits of goofy & donald duck as well if you wouldnt mind
or rather if you would be so light as to beam them up also in your minds eye
severally & multiply
while we are also still contemplating visible & invisible borders & all the rest of this thread
which is mostly no longer visible as well

& perhaps contemplating all the rest of all that is too

tho that as always would be only implicit & or optional

so i hope that helps your levitations over this possibly apparent but also possibly
nonexistent bug
& for anyone not wanting to even think of multipointing or multidimensional reality or
bugs
i apologize for apologizing