Subject: Re: yikes dark horse breakaway tw & tripoints could yet close fast to win at turtle bay
Date: Mar 02, 2006 @ 17:02
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

admittedly these would only be notional or hypothetical equidistance tripoints at first
& presumably all 3
cnjptw jpphtw & cnphtw clockwise from noon
would be of the eez persuasion only
rather than the territorial sea or protruding shelf or any other stripes

but i am not even sure about that much
since i dont have detailed enough maps nor actual knowledge of what has been even
bilaterally agreed to & by whom

but
ignoring all that as well as the fact
which is more obvious in morning light than it was when i first posted this last evening
that china would never allow it
& would probably be able to keep taiwan out of turtle bay indefinitely if push ever did
come to crawl
&
therefore just for the fun of it
here
is my preliminary latlong punctoscopy
subject to better reality & projections as well as better mapping
& thanx to my equidistance training at bugs
http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/bugs.htm
which i cant commend & recommend too highly

cnjptw n26x122e
jpphtw n22x123e
cnphtw n21x119e

& hoping someone would & could do better