Subject: Re: Crimea
Date: Feb 26, 2006 @ 22:03
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

after several additional hours of extreme play
i am exceedingly pleased to be able to report back in
that i have finally seen the light of your finding
of a sevastopol to guantanamo analogy

for even if they werent both naval bases cum brigs in the near imperial abroad
& even if their surrounding territories hadnt both formerly been ruled from the respective
imperial capitals
for you are perfectly correct about all that
they are still also perfectly analogous again inasmuch as their most minimal natural
wisecracks

namely

lo
pot saves sevastopol

&

man at naught
i with guantanamo

are if not a semantic identity then at least of similar gist

or lets say
flip sides of the same coin

& call for heads rather than tails of course

so
far from shrugging this off as sorta sorta sorta
i really do have to congratulate you in multuplicate on your stunning observation
dear doctors