Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] turtle has spoken again reconvening djeret try to london next month
Date: Feb 25, 2006 @ 13:30
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

--- Roger McCutcheon <rogerdwmac@...> wrote:

> Alright, I know turtles were a lot more talkative
> when Solomon was writing
> his song, but what's all this stuff about?!
> Roger.

hahaha
thanx
nice observation & nice question

this and the several other news items recently & also
not so recently offered here under necessarily
compressed titles that mention turtle
or the turtle
or turtle bay
or the voice of the turtle
etc
all refer to the seat of government in general & to
official pronouncements in particular emanating from
the world headquarters of the united nations
which is situated at turtle bay on the east river in
new york city

& any resemblance to solomonic wisdom there is of
course purely coincidental

& thus cosmically jocular too

but in order to compress complex topics into short
titles
a little code speak often goes a long way even if it
isnt funny

of course it is important that the code actually be
understandable & understood
so i am very glad you have asked & have helped in this
way

& since your arrival here among us also comes in the
midst of an ongoing multipoint try that we & the
entire world have been making for several years now to
reach djeret
or in other words the tripoint of djibouti with
eritrea & ethiopia
where the eritrea ethiopia boundary commission has
decided it will begin its demarcation work if it ever
can
but which is still rather sketchily defined & actually
requires the reconvening of the long dormant eebc for
its final determination
as well as its demarcation
i should probably add that all this stuff is also very
pointedly about that

there are probably scores of earlier references to
djeret in the bp search engine
which could be used to follow the whole comical story
as it has unfolded in real time
beginning from about
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/10974
or even
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/6230

probably more than any other tripoint in the world
djeret has become emblematic of persistent & valiant
nay epic & heroic
trypointing effort