Subject: Re: voice of turtle bay is heard in the lands of djeret & eretsd
Date: Feb 24, 2006 @ 20:58
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

oh ok doug

my apologies if you feel you must leave on my account

i guess you would have had to be following this djeret try & cartoon strip right along
as well as to remain in a particularly buoyant & amused mood with me now
to understand it all

i mean
assuming these news links dont clarify everything

but if not
& if you are still in range
i would gladly try to fill in any of your specific blanks on any of these topics now
as always

any slightly strange or puzzling stuff may include jokes as usual

for example turtle bay is short headline speak for the united nations hq in new york
or anything under its auspices
etc
etc
but please do ask & be patient with us
& i & all my dummies will be here with you & for you as ever under the peace arch