Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] border point
Date: Feb 22, 2006 @ 20:01
Author: Asher Samuels (Asher Samuels <asher972@...>)

My first suggestion for those people who don't want to read Mike's ramblings is simply to delete them.

Should they feel the need to take stronger actions, set up a filter in Yahoo mail, a rule in Microsoft Outlook, or whatever mechanism the mail client of choice needs to block Mike's messages.

If that still doesn't seem strong enough, then please contact Mike privately.  I am sure that he can supply some herbal remedy that will relieve some of the stress.

Asherm who nearly got arrested with Mike at Ellis Island

Barry Arnold <barry_432@...> wrote:
Bill,

I agree with your sentiments here - what the hell is going on?!