Subject: Fwd: Unable to deliver your message
Date: Feb 22, 2006 @ 00:11
Author: jim van dura (jim van dura <jimvandura@...>)

hahaha
well it looks like jimi & mmvi have both been canned
from borderpoint
tho it is unclear yet whether it was for taste or
content or behaviour

or hopefully some combination of all 3

but here below
following the automatic notification
is the rejected post
so you can be the judge

be aware tho
any multipointing implications in all this are purely
incidental
& would only involve the terminal tripoints of this
new eez boundary in any case
with everyones land in both cases

dkelnon & dkelnos respectively
from top to bottom

farewell & best wishes to all there

& thanx to all here for being here in any case