Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Europe-Asia Boundary "within" Russian Federation
Date: Feb 14, 2006 @ 16:40
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

true enough jimi
for it is all equally silly
i agree
but what is most real about these nation states & or
oblasts etc is their individual states of mind or
characters
aha
for the people informing them arent imaginary

& they themselves may very well believe in their
continents & nation states & governments & armies etc

so a multipoint try isnt so much about reaching
several places at once
whether real or imaginary
as it is about addressing
or even embodying if possible
the various formats of consciousness that commingle
there

& the exercise is so fulfilling on this level as to
fully deserve & warrant its inherent & resounding
exhortation

be multiple & fructify

the real prospects of humanity may even hinge on
cultivating this idea

http://www.nytimes.com/books/first/l/lewis-myth.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/commonwealth/russiaaddivisions.jpg