Subject: the apparent way to eglysd
Date: Jan 09, 2006 @ 19:09
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)
Prev    Post in Topic    Next
Prev    Post in Time    Next

yes i am very glad to hear this from you the inventor
of the method
& there is further encouragement for our madness in
the fact that the only known egly demarcations began
in the late 1920s & ended in the late 1930s
thus perfectly sandwiching & indeed closely embracing
the 1934 eggbit understanding

& i recall again that in this uniquely special case gb
had to already have been pretty intimately involved in
egly
or egit as it was nominally in those days
for just as sd was an eggt condo then
so eg under british care was itself already an eggb
condo
making sd rather in reality a heavily weighted eggbgb
trido
& hardly something it would take the trouble to
consult if it already had eg & gb in the bag

so there is already a clear presumption that the
necessary eggbit trilaterality for the eglysd datum
was already attained by the egly demarcation & datum
alone
even before the 1934 eggbit eglysd tripoint agreement
& indeed even without particular regard to the
physical tri conjunction point

isnt that lovely
eggbit determined the eglysd datum before 1934 & egit
has actually enshrined it since the 1920s

so i say unleash all the dogs of search & enjoyment on
this egly baby

indeed i think it may be time to go to mount joy
itself for the needed help

i mean the big unit at ibru

& btw still hearing nothing more from mohamed
i am encouraged to think he too could be doing some
research on this himself before responding
& might thus become no less informative eventually on
egly as he should soon be on egsd

i know
i know
slow down

sounds of panting

but while we are waiting for we know not what good
word to come directly from egypt
& rather than barge into ibru with this silly question
that nobody in their right mind could care about
can anyone here perhaps first suggest here where to
find a way to these 3 below mentioned egit agreements
& hopefully original maps
& most probably also & most necessarily
the records of the commissions they engendered
yikes

for thats the point

or rather the apparent way to the point

or else another mirage

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G.
McManus" <lgm@w...> wrote:

> Your proposal for using whatever is the datum
(however elusive) of the
> demarcated segments of EGLY for undemarcated LYSD
and EGLYSD seems entirely
> reasonable and justified if they are indeed all
delimited in the same treaty.

> Lowell G. McManus
> Leesville, Louisiana, USA

apparently dies yet could revive
> by technicality
>

> > no sooner than i dove back into the treaty
collection
> > at turtle bay did i realize the game was up on the
> > eglysd datum identifcation try as previously
proposed
> > by lowell
> >
> > for it was only then it finally dawned on me that
the
> > lysd agreement i would be looking for there was
the
> > very same 1934 eggbit i had just found & read
there an
> > hour before
> > hahaha
> > & so i already knew full well it contained no
datum
> > spec or demarcation provision for lysd
> > &
> > since there are no other known lysd agreements or
even
> > negotiations
> > it follows that the dozen funky rocks that the
> > mystified ibs number 10 says lysd
> > a p p e a r s
> > to be demarcated by could easily fall into the
same
> > strange mirage category as the 22x27 egsd sign &
its
> > perhaps 50 or more companions that likewise appear
> > demarcate egsd
> >
> > & so with 2 of the 3 convergents now appearing to
be
> > at best only apparently demarcated
> > hahaha
> > even if we got lucky finding the paperwork with
the
> > datum spec for the third convergent
> > namely the very well demarcated & thus presumably
> > datumized egly dating from the late 1920s
> > & could extrapolate our way to eglysd from it
> > we would still have no known participation by
sudan in
> > this datum
> >

> > so that was basically a complete show stopper
> > qed & rip
> > for a brief moment anyway
> > until i was then also reminded that sudan was
during
> > that period an anglo egyptian condo
> > aha & phew
> > so the 1934 eggbit or now eglysd tripoint
agreement
> > does very much appear to complete the elusive
> > requirement of trilaterality all by itself
> > perhaps without our ever needing to find the datum
of
> > a second convergent demarcation
> >
> > now let me hastily insert i am not absolutely sure
of
> > this inference & of course would like to hear what
you
> > think of it as well as anything else in all this
> > before proceeding
> >
> > but if the above reasoning is indeed valid then it
> > means we might proceed to the eglysd datum on the
> > strength of the egly datum alone in this uniquely
> > special circumstance
> > or rather
> > that the eglysd datum is hereby confirmed as the
egly
> > datum even sight unseen
> >
> > & that all we need to do then is to find the egly
> > datum
> >

> > but anyway upon that surmise or realization i
> > immediately & excitedly plowed back into the
united
> > nations agreement index in order to try to do just
> > this
> > until i was stopped dead cold again by the
apparent
> > absence from it of any of the several italo
egyptian
> > agreements that occasioned these egly demarcations
> > hahahahaha
> >

> > so at this point i dont really know where that
leaves
> > us if not in hopeless complexity & obscurity
> > i mean above & beyond the apparent extreme
research
> > challenge still before us
> > nor even if it will make any difference in our
result
> > if anyone can figure out how to find any of the
likely
> > very pertinent 1925 & 1926 & 1938 egly or rather
egit

http://www.law.fsu.edu/library/collection/LimitsinSeas/IBS061.pdf