Subject: Re: EGLYSD class b
Date: Jan 06, 2006 @ 00:51
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

having also examined all these pix carefully myself earlier
& on further reflection too
& unless jesper wakes up to answer us directly
i think you must be right in suggesting that there really is no sign here
nor anything else in all these data that bears directly on the eglysd try
& that
knowing how fond he is of photos of anything
he musta just brought these in for local color & general enhancement value
which if so is perfectly fine too imo & indeed highly admirable & enjoyable
tho i must say
especially in the midst of such a furious try
hahahaha
shots knowingly & deliberately made off target
whether for personal titillation or any other reason
really should be clearly indicated for what they are

so another good point & thanx yerself

& as we seem to have come to an interval if not a full stall on this try
i would just like to nutshell it as
most plausibly class c
& second most plausibly class e
which is to say
yes they & thus we quite probably saw the real or truest available tripoint such as it is
& whatever & wherever it is
& probably saw it up close at that
which i think is all jesper really means by class b anyway
but i agree with hugh also if secondarily that they could almost just as easily have never
laid an eyeball on it