Subject: Re: ok but why or what are we looking for
Date: Jan 04, 2006 @ 03:48
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

i agree eglysd being unmarked would have been another good point to try this hit or miss
experiment upon
which i have just described in a crossing post for nyonqc
to see if it really would make a difference
but we would still have needed to know its legally defined datum first
which we dont
so we cant say for sure the way i hope to be able to do for nyonqc

certainly not doable on azconmut tho
or any other such visibly marked point