Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Four pointer
Date: Jan 03, 2006 @ 01:42
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

aha
& what fun
for it now seems clear
they werent really breaking the ground there at all
but only ceremonially rearranging the sand in an
imported sandbox
which they then removed in time for my visit

& yet it is remarkable that they did manage to do
whatever it was they did do
with & within all 7 constituencies at once
even if they did have to fake it in order to do so

i cant help wondering tho if the present already
elaborate quadripoint demarcation on the ground really
will be broken or lifted or reconstituted in any way
by this project
or if their world class enhancements will be confined
to the less technically demanding environs
of the more or less immediate quadriarea
as seems more likely

but in any case all this activity certainly bears
keeping an eye out for or upon
or whatever one does with ones eye in a case like this

certainly in eager expectation of any new grand
opening cum parking fee hike etc

but particularly because they seem here
by their deliberately diagonal placement of the
ceremonial sandbox
to already be prefiguring if not outright signaling
the traditional gods eye diamond
& hence the 8 directions within the 4 directions & the
octagon within the square
for their makeover design motif

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/marc.liaudon/Images/Colorado/Colorado_25_FourCorners2.jpg

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://governor.utah.gov/photos/Photos%2520from%25202004/11_2004%2520November/2004%2520November%252012/Four%2520Corners%2520Dedication/IMG_0163.JPG&imgrefurl=http://governor.utah.gov/photos/Photos%2520from%25202004/11_2004%2520November/2004%2520November%252012/Four%2520Corners%2520Dedication/&h=1704&w=2272&sz=926&tbnid=r-xtCsiW8PQJ:&tbnh=112&tbnw=150&hl=en&start=27&prev=/images%3Fq%3D%2522four%2Bcorners%2522%26start%3D20%26svnum%3D30%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26client%3Dsafari%26rls%3Den%26sa%3DN