Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Four pointer
Date: Jan 02, 2006 @ 18:24
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

but if wikipedia can be believed
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Corners_Monument
then the quadripoint depiction remained unchanged &
unrenovated as recently as august 2005

so my fingertips & memory may yet be vindicated
tho not necessarily my reasoning

&
as the geoposition is evidently now known & published
there too
down to a submillimetric level of fineness for the
first time that i have noticed
maybe thats all they were celebrating there with the
golden shovels in the sandbox that day

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/marc.liaudon/Images/Colorado/Colorado_25_FourCorners2.jpg

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://governor.utah.gov/photos/Photos%2520from%25202004/11_2004%2520November/2004%2520November%252012/Four%2520Corners%2520Dedication/IMG_0163.JPG&imgrefurl=http://governor.utah.gov/photos/Photos%2520from%25202004/11_2004%2520November/2004%2520November%252012/Four%2520Corners%2520Dedication/&h=1704&w=2272&sz=926&tbnid=r-xtCsiW8PQJ:&tbnh=112&tbnw=150&hl=en&start=27&prev=/images%3Fq%3D%2522four%2Bcorners%2522%26start%3D20%26svnum%3D30%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26client%3Dsafari%26rls%3Den%26sa%3DN