Subject: Re: more about btcn if not the btcnin tripoints
Date: Nov 29, 2005 @ 14:37
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

& not to worry after all
for it turns out
the recent concern about btcn stability
& the extra uncertainty it caused
regarding the already totally mysterious btcnine & or btcninw tripoints
was totally unfounded
but was indeed just owing to cockeyed observation of seasonal aphrodysiac collectors
http://www.newkerala.com/news.php?action=fullnews&id=58413

so these tripoints can return to their normal levels of mysteriousness