Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] us2mo3bocast
Date: Nov 17, 2005 @ 03:38
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

thanx pal
& i trust it is just as true of real ones as of
fictional

for we have seen so many accounts of such chaos as
this at administrative borders everywhere
that one might naturally want & hope to multiply them
as much as possible by invoking the even more special
& varied probabilities presented by multipoints

of course the odds against their ever happening at all
increase astronomically with each new dimension that
is tacked on too
which is not anything to inhibit such as ourselves
from trying to find & or create them
but rather
only to incite us to further riot

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/WkiolB/TM