Subject: Re: Unqualified success at Kanagawa-Shizuoka-Yamanashi
Date: Nov 14, 2005 @ 16:31
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

well perhaps i should have said something corny about your finding a knszyn tripoint in
the middle of japan there
had it only been august
just to get you going again in the morning

nor will i mention you were actually headed for kymenr when previously reported

but it sounds like you really must have hit something solid there

so let us have this intriguing news already or just as soon as youve had your eye opener